Monday, 13 October 2014

SLOG Week 4

       This week we continued on with proofs and although I originally feared proofs due to MAT 137, I found the material understandable and quite easy. Hopefully it stays this way throughout the next few weeks but that will probably be just a wild dream since I've seen the level of depth and difficulty proofs can reach.

       Like all weeks thus far, I found the tutorials really helpful. They helped clarify the structure of proofs which is something MAT 137 wasn't able to fully convey to me. As a result, I'm expecting to do a lot better in both this course and MAT 137 as long as I get just a bit more practice in proof problems.

       My first term test in this course this week was also the first test in my entire university career. Due to this fact, I stayed up all night studying for the test in order to get perfect. To my relief, the test wasn't that difficult but, since I stayed up all night, I ended up confusing myself on the last question to the point where I barely had time to write my final answer. Therefore I learned a valuable lesson; to always get sleep before an examination of any kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment